Our staff will help estimate your co-payment and/or deductible prior to surgery.
We require all payment arrangements to be finalized prior to surgery. To avoid any delays please bring co-payments and/or deductibles, insurance card(s), and a photo ID.
Besides your payment for the Surgery Center, you may receive separate bills for services such as, the surgeon, anesthesiologist, and laboratory.
- Uninsured or patients electing not to use insurance, will be required to pay for services on or before surgery with cash and/or credit card.
- Patients with verified insurance will be required to pay co-pays and deductibles on or before the day of surgery.
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- The Surgery Center will bill your insurance company as a courtesy, balances past 60 days will be the patient’s responsibility.
- Patients using insurance must bring insurance card(s) and a photo ID.